|Item:||Melt And Spinneret Die Head||Usage:||Spunbond Melt Blownnon Woven Fabric Plant|
|Spray Hole:||0.45 Mm||Concentricity:||0.005 Mm|
|Tolerance Capillaries:||0.002 Mm||Weight:||0.2 Ton Set|
|Customized:||Acceptable||Material:||Stainless Sus 630|
Spinneret Die Spunbond Meltblow,
Multifilament Spinneret Die
hot sale spunbond Meltblown fabric making multifilament spinneret die machine
Positional accuracy :±2 um for workpiece size
Mold base life : 500,000 - 3,000,000 shots
Diamater of Micro hole Range : 0.02 mm _ 2.0 mm
Capillaries tolerance : ±0.001 mm
|Mold Base Life||500,000 - 3,000,000 Shots|
|Packing||Foam box packing|
Our team takes requirements of customers as priority and is able to customize products. Our factory equipped with advanced devices to meet changeable requirements of market.
The professional designing team would like to accept any proposals and collaborate with customers to bring the win-win result in the future.
|Name||non woven spinneret Die|
|DIE HEAD FOR SPUNBOND||1924mm||2164mm||3616||4606|
|Customization according to customer production requirements, upon request.|
|Material||Forging Sus 630 sus431|
|L / D||1:10 - 1: 15|
spinneret dia and melt blwon dia for non woven making line as below
|Model||Effective width||Daily capacity||Speed||Spinning system||GSM Range||Machine dimension
1) Parts of spunbonded nonwoven fabric production line:
Recycle extruder---->Main extruder---->Filter---->Metering pump---->Monomer suction device--->Spinning box(ENKA/KASEN spinneret)---->
Quenching air chamber---->Stretching device---->Web former---->Calender---->Winder---->Slitter
2) Spunbonded process and technical flow chart:
Additive(Recycling off-cut fabric)---->Raw material----> Melting---->Filtering---->Measuring ---->Spinning---->Cooling---->Stretching---->
Web forming---->Calendering---->Winding----> Cutting---->Final product
Precisely CNC center hold machinning parts beyond customer request
Exhibition with customer
Packing & logistics
Will packing and loading as you need .
Make sure all products are qualified
DHL UPS FEDEX TNT EMS etc
1. Tell customer the features and application of the machine in details.
2. Help customer to select suitable, cost-effective and practical machine configurations, as per the material features and processing requirements.
3. Provide machine trial running for material testing.
1. Provide engineering conditions required by the project and design the layout of the installation of the whole machine line for customer according to customer's factory condition.
2. Update the production schedule with you in time.
3. Discuss with you about the process required for your materials, screw combination arrangement, barrels arrangement, etc. Finally we will provide you the related drawings of screw combination and barrels arrangements.
4. The machine will be made according to the technical docs confirmed by our both parties and shipped on time.
1.Always provide on-line support and
video technical support.
2. Provide instructions about how to install and debug the machine. And also provide the training of the operation workers.
3. Establish detailed user service files and provide lifelong tracking service.
4. The whole machine is guaranteed for one year
5. Ensure sufficient supply of spare parts and provide free technical consulting services for a long time.
Enter Your Message